We have play-tested all of the main VR systems, and after about thirty seconds on the Oculus Quest we were in love! Compared to every other system, the wireless Quest offers an unparalleled level of freedom, and allows you to be fully immersed in whatever world you
- It only takes about 30 seconds to put on the Quest, get the straps adjusted, and set up a few playing space — no matter where you are.
- You can get in and out of experiences ridiculously quickly, without the system being fuss – perfect for a party.
- VR should not take half an hour or 15 minutes to get set up.
- Recommended – 2 meters x 2 meters or 6.5 feet x 6.5 feet
- We’ve chosen to focus on the Oculus Quest as we feel that it is by far the best currently available VR system on the market. A major part of this is the fact that’s it’s wireless! This gives you the VR experience, putting the more expensive systems to shame.
- Also the Oculus Quest is ideal as a rental unit. It’s extremely quick to set up and get playing – which is what you want to be doing!
- You may have heard that the Quest’s graphic are of a lower resolution that other formats, and this is perfectly true. It doesn’t have a powerful PC engine to run top-end graphics. BUT having tried many systems we can tell you that it really doesn’t matter. Once you are in the game, your brain doesn’t care about a few missing polygons – it’s fully involved in the experience. And the fact that’s the Quest has no wires actually enhances the experience when compared to other systems.